HOME > GENERAY Products > GENERAY Protein Marker
GENERAY Protein Marker
||Broad Range(5~245 kDa) Blue, orange and green banding
Generay’s Broad Range Prestained Protein Marker is useful for SDS-PAGE analysis. The marker is a mixture of
purified recombinant polypeptides covalently coupled to a blue, orange and green dye that resolved to 13
bands between 5,000 and 245,000Da when electrophoresed. The marker is supplied in gel loading buffer and is
ready-to-use formula (no need to boil before use).
- Only small amount to use: high concentration of pre-stained proteins
- Marker proteins are visible during electrophoresis.
- Prestained bands remain visible after the gel is stained (CBB, Silver, negative).
- Ready-to-use formula
Recommended loading volume
- 5 ㎕/lane for a mini-gel (10x8 ㎠, 0.75 mm or 1 mm thick)
- 10-15 ㎕/lane for a large-gel (30x20 ㎠, 1 mm or 1.5 mm thick)
Recommended storage condition
- -20 ℃ for one year
- Please aliquot in a small volume for prevention of repeated freezing & thawing
- Repeated freezing & thawing, long-term storage and re-use of pipette tip may degrade proteins rapidly.
- These markers are provided as a ready to load format, meaning that there is no need to boil before use. But precipitation of SDS may be occur by long-term storage below at 4℃ and you can load markers just after dissolving the precipitant by raising to 50~80℃ for a few minutes.